CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

WHEN LOVE COMES....

So effortlessly I can make believe,
just envision me,
as you'd like it to be
taking back what's been said for quite some time.

Maybe I'm scared,
can't help but be me
perhaps because you mean more to me,
than any other being possible.
then I see you standing there,
wanting more
all I can is try,
it's more than liable
everything is not as it's sold,
but the more I grow,
less I know...
living through so many days,
the more I see, the less I grow...

Wishing I hadn't endured reality,
when fake is the new real,
slowly diminishing,
bidding farewell
to this life...

I thought was designed for me,
but now it's too hard to even feel.
Reliving moments already passed,
trying to go back and this time make them last
all those things we dreamt to be,
the things we would never be
but whats gone is gone,
it's in the past...

0 comments: